Friday 1 April 2016

France trip, perspective.

France for Easter was amazing. But tiring! I had a blast and saw loads, Paris is a wonderful place and how can Disneyland not be fun....





Two weeks on from my last post, and how times can change. I am tired from my France trip and need to make sure I don't over reach, especially as I have my first big race of the year in June. 

I find that in the world of endurance sports you find that one goal can be another mans breakfast! If you get what I mean. To someone a goal can be something that they have aimed for and built towards but this same goal can just be another day in the life of someone else. But you should make sure that you never compare goals with others. Make sure that goals are yours and no one can take them away....

My goals this year are to stay healthy, race consistently and race well. These are things I have not been able to do in the past 12 months. After having 6 months off running in the last 12 months this is now a place I can build from! 

I have my first race tomorrow at the road relays, this is the first running race of the year and literally my first competitive race in 2016, although it is part of a team. I also have my first triathlon of the year the next weekend, and if I'm honest I am scared and worried, but also excited. I also have a trip to the Lake District cycling which is an amazing place. 

I Do hi we're find that the world or multisport is cruel and unforgiving...so I am going to be ready this year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment