Sunday 27 July 2014

Week 1 - miles, miles and more miles!

Week one of my holidays training has been a little bit of a mixed bag, would love to say it has gone really well and I have enjoyed endless sessions and been resting and making the most of every second. This has not been the case! 



I was working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to pay the bills...real life never goes away. But apart from that I have been trying to get my mojo back and shift some of my lazy training excess weight but also keeping my power, hard balance. 



Monday - 
AM - 120min bike - 2x15min hill climb max efforts.
PM- swim - easy 2k

Tuesday-
AM - 6 mile easy run 
1500m easy swim.
PM - 25m TT 

Wednesday-
AM-easy 40min run
PM-easy 60min bike

Thursday-
100m hilly bike 

Friday-
AM-6mile run easy
2k easy swim 
 
Saturday-
AM- brick 6k - 15m - 6k hard
PM- 60min TRX 

Sunday 
AM - 8.5mile fartlek hard run 
2k easy swim 

PM- 60min easy bike

Totals:
Run 31miles
Bike 210miles
Swim 7.5k

22hours 



Week one is done and now to aim for week two, more consistency, rest and substance to my training! Starting with a 70mile TT effort Monday morning (racesimulation  for 100mile TT 10/8/14). 


No comments:

Post a Comment