Tuesday 24 June 2014

ARGI+ review


Over the past month I have had the chance to test out a new sport and health supplement produced by FOREVER.  

Here is my review of the benefits that the product has offered me and my training.

The Science:
L-Arginine is an amino acid that’s so potent; scientists refer to it as the “Miracle Molecule.” And for good reason, because our bodies convert L-Arginine into nitric oxide, a molecule that helps blood vessels relax and open wide for greater blood flow. Greater blood flow supports many important functions in our body:
  • Healthy blood pressure levels
  • Overall cardiovascular health
  • Immune function • Muscle growth
  • Bone & tissue growth & repair
  • Male sexual function
  • Fat and glucose metabolism
  • Anti-aging hormone production and more

In simpler terms to understand, it will allow your body to transport more blood through the blood vessels and then increase the oxygen to your muscles resulting in better blood flow and more efficient sports performance. It also then allow your body to transport more blood to tired muscles and help you to recover faster (which we all crave…legally)   


Since starting to use ARGI+ I have found that the major benefits is that I can now recover much quicker, I feel sharper after races much sooner than before and feel much more race ready again with a faster turn around. I am unaware of the exact impact it has had on my body in this short period of time using ARGI+, but all I know is I feel much fresher for sessions and I am ready to go again much sooner. On a whole this has been a fantastic product and you feel the impact after a short period of time, I will now be using it on a daily basis and recommend it to all as a perfect sport nutritional supplement. 


To order your Argi+ or for free advice regarding how this product will work for you:
Bridget and James Moore
0190522215




No comments:

Post a Comment