Friday 21 March 2014

Benefits of a good bike fit!


Having a bike fit was one of the best training sessions I have ever took part in. It essentially is a training session and one that will keep providing more and more benefits. It has allowed me to get stronger and stronger on the bike and make some fantastic progress. 
I was able to beat my PB at Dambuster Duathlon only last week, knocking over a min off from a previous time! I have never felt stronger on my TT bike and am very excited about the future and getting ever faster.
The Clinic I had my bike Analysis at offer a fantastic fitting service. The service is very thorough and takes 2 to 3 hours to complete using motion capture and video analysis software (see www.spc-physio.com/services/cycling-assessment.html).
 The clinic have agreed to offer a special 2 for 1 deal i.e. get 2 bikes setup for the price of 1 (TT and Road Bike for example). The cost for this will be £175 (the usual cost for 2 bikes is £215). This is a limited offer and depending on when you read this it might change! But at the moment it is a fantastic offer not to be missed!


No comments:

Post a Comment