Sunday 31 August 2014

Week 6 - Make the final week of holiday count!

Well where on earth has my summer hi days gone! Disappeared and just vanished! Miles in my legs and we now approach races, I have signed up to my next three races and am very excited to get racing again. The season will be done by October and I will be well I. For a rest so can't wait to race my but off and earn the rest!




With a lot of help recently I have been able to really get some structure and millage into my legs, weight, strength and mentality are all on track and as I approach getting back into work I still need to keep on top of all this because I have loved living almost like a pro, not quite the financial help or actual training hours but I am getting there! 


Monday 
Am - 12mile run (last 3k hard)



Tuesday-
Am- 7mile easy run/ 1.5k swim. 
Pm -  10m tt WSJ (30mile Total)

Wednesday 
Am- 15x15 sec 40milw ride 
Pm - 7 mile run easy - TRX 

Sushi fun with my girl! 

Thursday - 
Am - 6x1mile efforts - TRX 
Pm- 40mile ride

Friday - 
Am - 40mile bike (10x30sec reps) 3mile run off. 
Pm - 2k swim 

Sat-park run 5k -15mile tt effort. (25mile total)



Sunday-am WSJ morning ride 60miles

Pm- TRX 


Total:

Run - 30miles
Bike - 240miles
Swim - 3.5k 

No comments:

Post a Comment